I woke up feeling pretty energized. Throughout the night I had to wake up to use the restroom 2-3 times.
As the day went on, in the late morning I began to feel very stiff. My chest felt very locked up and not much was helping it. I went to the chiropractor and he adjusted me and I snap, crackled, and popped more than I have in years. He told me to go home and take a warm bath and place a heating pad on my chest to help with the cartilage in my chest.
I saw cross-legged on the couch doing some coursework for an hour or so. During this time, when I went to adjust myself, my hips were in immense pain.
I went home and soaked in the bathtub, which helped a bit. I have been sitting for a few hours with the heating pad on my chest. I am feeling very unfocused and my school work is getting harder to do as they day progresses.
I feel very achy in my joints and still stiff in my chest.
I also am SO ravenous. I have been very hungry ever since the infusion, eating a ton of food and nothing is satisfying my hunger.
No comments:
Post a Comment