Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 6, 7 and 8

Tuesday I took it easy, packing up my apartment.  Pain in the legs still but the new pain killers help.

I did not sleep but 4 hours Tuesday night.  Very alert and focused.  Not sure if it is the Lyrica or pain killers.

Wednesday I had my MRI.  Pain was not bad yesterday and only took 1 pain killer in the morning and one at night, so that was good!  My MRI results should be to my doctor tomorrow.

Again, I did not sleep well at all last night.  I fell asleep around midnight after trying for two hours only to wake up at 4AM wide awake and focused again.  I used this time to study for the GRE in the upstairs living room so as not to wake up Tim.

I am very hyper and non-stop moving.  I have no idea which medicine is doing this, but it is kind of awesome!

I am a little sore in my thighs today.  It feels like I worked out. Maybe just from packing up more yesterday?  I also feel sore in my neck and back, but nothing like that leg pain earlier this week.

Will update on what the MRI says tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment